Desoto Retirement & Rehabilitation offers the following services:
- Rehabilitative Services (Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology services, administered by or under the direct supervision of a licensed and currently registered physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech pathologist.)
- Provide nursing care (RN & LPN) 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Transportation Services to and from appointments
- 3 meals/day plus snacks
- Wound care
- Pharmacy service/consultants
- Registered Dietician consultant
- Beautician services
- Special Care Unit for Alzheimer's & Dementia residents with Dining Room
- Activities program, including but not limited to a planned schedule of recreational, motivational, psychological, social, and other activities together with the necessary materials and supplies.
- Monitoring and dispensing of medication
The activity schedule for Desoto Retirement & Rehab is varied and busy...take a look at the Calendar and come join us!